We are always searching for sales professionals! Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Brite Nites, Inc. creates extraordinary specialty lighting experiences. We design and install spectacular lighting environments for the Christmas holiday season and for all other times of year. We have been in business for 23 years and have quickly become one of the fastest growing and biggest holiday lighting companies in the western US. We are a fun, young spirited, hard working group of people who love the special feeling of the holiday season, especially Christmas, and thrive on a fast-paced work environment. We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and motivated full time Sales Professional to join our team. We offer big commission opportunities with customers around the Wasatch Front in both Commercial and Residential installations.
- Territory – Commercial and residential clients in Park City
- Hours – Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (extended hours during peak Christmas time)
- $8,000-$12,000 per Month but upper limit is not capped and could be much higher to a motivated individual.
- 4 month position but year round opportunity available selling our other permanent lighting if desired upon end of Christmas season.
This job requires you to work with potential customers, cultivating additional use from existing customers, reengaging with past customers, winning orders from customers pre-screened by inside sales, and prospecting for your own larger commercial and residential customers. You will be supported by an excellent customer service and inside sales team. From October to Christmas the heat is ON! Most sales will be hot sales meaning you will be very busy closing on appointments you set for yourself and which are set for you by the inside sales team. Be prepared to have more opportunities than you can close in a day? Earnings are unlimited as you demonstrate a tenacious drive for results.
- Enthusiastic, confident, and energetic, goal driven self starter
- College Degree preferred
- High level of professionalism, honesty, and drive
- Track record of success in sales
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, and multitasking abilities
- Comfortable working with high-end customers on the phone and visiting their homes
- Comfortable with computers, calendars, and database usageWorks well under stress and pressure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org